Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hello...Goodbye

About our relationship with Mother Earth


There lies the first and the last,
The beginning and the end

The whole can never be explained,
Only glimpses into your elegance,
Your existence simple yet unknown,
Your secrets never fully understood

My undertaking brings us closer,
Closer to your end,
The thirst never quenched,
The need never satisfied,
At the last your likely demise,
Which is my suicide

I say I care I really do,
Though when words require action,
It cannot be further from truth,
Hypocrite I may be,
So too are many others I'm sure,
Why should I do anything if they do nothing too

So we die together,
In each other's embrace,
The day is gone,
Too late to be saved,
There will be no sadness,
No pleading for mercy,
For we brought it on ourselves,
This sorrowful misery

4 comments:

Lawrence said...

Was sleepy, cranky when I'm sleepy

jazz said...

i have a feeling you were feeling angry when u thought about this. =P

Sherp said...

weirdddddd when i read it i felt melancholic. maybe a tiny bit soothing.. or like some kind of sadness. instead of anger? i suppose emo = sad? dn t knww

Ecner said...

Jaz: not angry, just writing what im thinking
Sherp: I think ure more deep than me. cos i have no idea what ure feeling...