Monday, September 28, 2009

Shapes

by their sucky nature

Why am I a square?
It's so boring to be symmetrical.
So many squares around.
This is no good, just no good at all.

I'll try being a circle.
Whoa whoa whoa, I'm tipping over.
Oh crap! Why am I rolling??
Stop this moving,
I might actually go somewhere.
This is no good, just no good at all.

How about a hexagon.
More corners than a square.
And I won't roll around all silly-like.
Wait, why not more corners.
Allright, some more. And more! And more!!!
Shit, I'm a circle again.

Okay.
I will simplify, I will be a triangle.
No, that's not simple enough.
I will be a line, two ends.
No even simpler, I will be a dot!
Crap, I'm a circle again.

Screw it.
I'll go back to being a square.
Shapes stink.

3 comments:

LX said...

Hahahha!

Unknown said...

Hahaha! This is funny. Cute.
Yeah, best to just be yourself :)

Sherp said...

HAHAHHAHAHA this cracked me up. esp when more corners and more and more. and became circles again.
so creative. a diff way of thinking abt how shapes/ppl can differ and one has its ups and downs