Sunday, December 20, 2009

Peculiarity

by the regular person

Peculiar things happen to peculiar people. Sometimes peculiar things happen to normal people simply because these normal people do not know that they are indeed in themselves peculiar. When you are peculiar you are not likely to think yourself peculiar. You would think the person who is not like me that is peculiar. So by that definition everyone is somewhat peculiar simply because you are not exactly like me and I am not exactly like you. Indeed what peculiar things happening to me might not seem peculiar to me but would seem absolutely peculiar to you. However there are people that fit perfectly the definition of peculiarity for both me and you, for some people are just too darned peculiar to be normal. That is all the people out there staring peculiarly at me.

1 comment:

jazz said...

gosh.. so many peculiar word.