Thursday, January 3, 2013

Update A Bit?

I am so busy. I want to stop saying that!!! When will this end. Well, anyways. I'm still not going to start writing that much on this blog but I have read some books lately, so worth a mention.

Read Esio Trot by Roald Dahl, it was alright. Other books by Roald Dahl were actually better. Then I read Around the World in 80 Days, because my dear is going to teach it at school this year. I just thought I never read it before, so worth a read. Any I loved it, very good. Then I read Bourne Identity. It was quite good. Did not know the movie was quite different then the book, then read wiki and found that the movie was just loosely based on the book. So yeah, I sort of like the book better after reading it. But I started reading the second book. Bourne Supremacy I think it was. Don't really like the start of it, so still a bit stuck there. Finding something else nice to read....

But like I said, very stupidly paralyzed by all the work and research I need to do. I'm not saying I'm being super productive. But all I can think about is work. Even sitting in front of the IDIOT BOX and at the back of my head is work. I need to learn to switch off. Getting quite stressed out over everything...

No comments: