Thursday, January 28, 2010

Royal Headache

2: Why are you posting something when you have nothing to say?
1: Because I'm bored.
2: Why are you bored?
1: Because I have nothing to do.
2: Isn't posting a post something to do?
1: Yes, it is. But writing a post over nothing really doesn't count as doing anything.
2: Says who?
1: Says I.
2: Who made you the King of Everything Right?
1: I did. And so I am always right.
2: Then what does that make me?
1: Well if you question everything I say, then that makes you the Minister of Everything Wrong.
2: But...
1: Shut up. You talk too much.
2: But...
1: Don't argue. I'm always right.
3: Well what does that make me then.
1 & 2: Who the hell are you?
3: I don't know.
1: Well, you're a subject in the Everything Right kingdom.
2: Why don't I get a subject?
1: Because you're only a minister and you're always wrong. No one likes you.
3: Does that mean whatever I say and do is right?
1: Yes, absolutely. I as King of Everything Right says so.
3: Well, what if I say I'm king. Doesn't that make you calling me your subject wrong?
1: I guess it does. I guess you're King now. I'll have to retire my post.
2: Well what good is it to be the Minister of Everything Wrong if I'm always wrong? I want to retire too. This title is horrible.
3: You're wrong. Your title is wonderful. I the King of Everything Right says so.
1: Wait a minute.  If the Minister of Everything Wrong just said he is the Minister of Everything Wrong, does that not mean he is no longer the The Minister of Everything Wrong?
3: Well I guess it does.
2: Wonderful, I'm no longer Minister.
3: Oh, wait. You're Minister of Everything Wrong again for saying you're not Minister. There is a 30 second period for your retirement to have taken effect, you spoke too quickly.
2: You guys suck.
3: NO! We're wonderful.
1: This is too confusing. I don't know now.
3: Okay, 1. You can be Duke of Everything Unknown.
2: No, he can't! I want to be the Duke of Everything Unknown.
3: Yes, he can. and 2, you don't want to. What do you think 1?
1: I don't know...
3: There, you fit the role perfectly.
2: You guys still suck.
3: No, we're great.
1: Maybe, I'm not sure.
3: I am.
2: No you're not!
1: I don't know...

4 comments:

Lydia said...

wow luan....i donno who is who...hahaha...but like the picture there...nice!

LX said...

Too free nothing to do ah you? :P

Cereal said...

mayb it wud b less confusing if u replaced 1 with rambo, 2 with bad guy, 3 with damsel in distress. aahahah!

ok i know lame. whatever!

Ecner said...

ly: read sloooooooowly...

LX: Got, tapi malay nak buat.

Cereal: Ah, that is a story for another time...