Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The wobbly protrusions

by the incapable hands

I wish I have bionic arms so I can lift many things, not least of which my own body weight. Went indoor rock climbing at The Hangout last Sunday. I could only do about a third of the walls theres. My arms simply could not handle some of the more difficult out-slanted walls. More weights and pull ups at the gym I guess. I think it'd be absolutely awesome if I could have done all of it. Hopefully will be able to do more next time. Now, still licking my very sore forearms and hope they get normal soon. Typing with what must feel like the early stages of arthritis.

6 comments:

LX said...

I think it must be your muscles which are aching. Arthritis is more of joint and bones??

Ecner said...

i cincai call it. yes, it's forearms aching. not bones or joints.

LX said...

HAhaha.. ok lah, I shouldn't be too technical. :P But good exercise what.. past few days I couldn't laugh/cough/sneeze..

CieL said...

Hahahaha Now I'm quite glad I didn't go :p Nah I couldn't make it the other day it's not like I didn't want to go k!!
I couldn't even conquer half of it >_< last time!
Owell you should be alright by now right? hehe

Ecner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ecner said...

LX: yeah, good exercise. been slacking off the gym for past 3 days though. think better to fully recover rather than pull something and can't go gym for even longer.

Ciel: Yeah, I'm alright now. You should so go next time. I probably can help pull you up half the way :p