Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter 1

This is a bit off from what I usually do for the blog. But here it is, because it was all great fun.

1. Paint balling on Good Friday
This was really awesome. Went to bed on Thursday night at 10 something, and picked up San Wen from the airport at 2.30 am, he just came from Malaysia for Easter holidays. Then got back home at about 3.30 am. And slept on till about 6 am. Got ready till and left at 7 am. We went on to the paintball place. Started around 9.30 am.

Well, some people would just freeze there and know not what to do when they start playing paintball. Yeah, I'm not one of those. Once the call started for the first game, I went on kamikaze mission and rushed through the center of the field and yeah, got shot in about a minute and was out of that game. Game 2, I was a bit smarter and looked around but still went through to the other side and shot at the enemy. Got 1 and the 2nd guy, I shot to his left, right and above him. And he shot me once and got me. So, had to practice better my aim. Lesson learnt. After that, pretty much got the hang of it. Next one, I sneaked off to the side, and shot off 2 people before getting killed. The one after our team dominated and were left with 7 people (it's about 15 a side by the way). Then there was one where me and several other guys volunteered to hold the fort. That was fun. Then several other games which were also fun.

Overall, it was really lots of fun. And we finished off at about 3.30 pm. Would so definitely do this again next year and hopefully can get about 40-50 people. That would be great. As you can see, no pictures. Cos we kinda all forgot to take any, seeing how awesomely fun it was.

Only took picture of one of my bruises. the next day  Ain't that bad. And it doesn't hurt all that bad either. Just very good fun.

2 comments:

Cereal said...

wah ur bruise damn tiny!! machiam la mosquito bite. must post a picture of ur biggest bruise.

Ecner said...

that was it. all of them were that size. only had about 7.