Thursday, April 8, 2010

Love & Loss

Have you a friend
very close and dear
The sort you share everything with
With a laugh and a cheer

I have had many
throughout the years
And still do today
let's just be clear

What I speak now
Is of moments rare and special
When they have found the One
God praise the angels

But these friends of mine
Develop peculiar behavior
You don't see them anymore
Where did they disappear

In the past when you call
They show with no fail
Now try calling them
It is to no avail

Finding true love
What a joy that is
But losing a friend
What the hell is this

I'm happy for them
That much is true
But I really do wish
They have time for me too

I guess if it was me
It would be the same
Found the One after all
Certainly no shame

With all that said
Please remember this
You have your friends
In pain and in bliss

If the end does come
And the one is not the One
I will rub it in and laugh
Help them see they were dumb

When all that is done
Friends we will remain
Until they find another One
Oh no not this again

7 comments:

Lydia said...

HAHAHA!

LX said...

Waiseh!

Lawrence said...

I assume from the exclamation marks that it is good

Unknown said...

Whoa! Haha! Nw which friends are abandoning u? Aww..:P

LX said...

"Got gf d.. disappear from the face of the earth..." HAHAHHAHA.

cranberrypuddy said...

hahah! Lets pray that u don't too, my friend. :P

Ecner said...

LX: is true. affliction of both sexes.

cranberrypuddy: yeah, let's hope not. if not that'd be quite hypocritical.