Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter 3

3. Easter Sunday


This was a bit of a rest day, in the sense there was not much physical activity. Well, first we went to Elmar's for lunch. Huge big pork shank, which we struggled to finish, and pork ribs. Was thinking about a stein to go with it, but nooo, I need to be standing straight for the rest of the day. So decided against that.


Okay, after that we went to Margaret River Chocolate Factory. I love my choc, but I don't like dark choc (you purists can just shut up right about now, I don't care what you say. I like milk and white choc). So here, there's free samples of choc, so I just stuffed my face full of choc, lots. It was great. Then we went to get some honey from 1 farm near there. And on the way out we saw an awesome-looking cow. So took a picture of Mr. Cow.

Then we went to Freo for the Street Arts Festival. First we stopped off for some gelato. I got lemon and tropical. Real nice. Then went to a secondhand bookshop to have a look around. There wasn't any books I really wanted so didn't get anything. Then went to see some street performances. Some were pretty good, some were kinda lame. There was a mime, the guy in the picture was pretty good and a lady in pink, can't remember her name either. Then we got some crepes. By this point I was quite full already. So what happened next was pretty suicidal.

We went for more choc!!! San Churro. If you don't know what death by chocolate means, you'll know it after going to this place. We got chocolate fondue, chocolate churros, and chocolate drinks. I ordered something called Azteca. That's chocolate drink with chili and cinnamon in it. Those drinks actually came with warnings saying this is seriously thick chocolate, so be warned. We were thinking, yeah right, bring it on. And it was brought on. And I don't believe I'd say this, but I nearly puked chocolate. But was really nice, everything tasted great. Was a bit greedy and ordered too many things is all. Ah, choc heaven. Wonderful...




3 comments:

Cereal said...

aaaaaah! the chocolate place looks nice! now if only they had dark chocolate dips everything wud be puurrrfect!

LX said...

you need a haircut

Ecner said...

Cereal: they do have that

LX: never