Monday, March 29, 2010

The Road Ahead

Trust me to be melodramatic about this. In the next 2 months, I will bury myself in my research. Need to get my conference paper ready by the end of May. I will eat and breathe everything oomphlib, and speak in C++. For leisure I will read journal papers. And when I am bored I will get on writing the paper. My writing and reading and pretty much all else would just have to go to the backburner. I need this done. And well.


And so now, being the diligent person I am, I shall go to sleep.

4 comments:

LX said...

Speaking of writing.. this is something.

"The best way to get over a girl is to turn her into literature." And I think vice versa..

I think I am off to write soon!

Lawrence said...

Yeah, I guess. But I'm in crazy-eyes-psycho-monkey mode now, got to finish my research...

Yeah, but u, certainly do write. Can't wait to read it. The boy with the hook. :p

LX said...

The more you remind me of the hook, the more I cannot think of what to write... aiyoyo..

Lawrence said...

ahahaha, ok. don remind u about that anymore. write about something else 1st then.