Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Written Road

by the morbidly optimistic student

Completed the 1st draft of The Beckoning last week. Pretty pleased with that, received mixed responses from my friends, will improve upon it to really bring the point home.

Just today started writing another horror short story called Logical Relations. This one is going quite fast, in that I'm almost done with it. And it isn't that much shorter than The Beckoning which took me about a month plus. Hopefully that means I'm going faster. Anyways, Logical Relations is up to 1600 words now.

I will probably go back to Play With Me when I'm done with this. That is the first short story that I started with and have of yet, to sew it all together. All the main bits are there, just need to put the finishing touches. Considering to enter either The Beckoning or Play With Me for the AHWA competition.

Then I will perhaps look to get into working on Town for Two, ah, my fossilized gem. I shall dig more and polish you yet. My precious...

Maybe move away from horror a bit, getting me a bit nutty now.

No comments: